is no rule that says you have to use a real estate agent to buy a house
– especially one of the traditional realtors that are becoming more and
more obsolete every day. Chances are that if you are interested in
buying a house without a realtor that you fall into one or more of the
Last year one of our buyers received a commission
rebate of almost $48,000 using this program.
You can absolutely buy your house without a realtor but you may
find that there are a few nuances to the process that logically
shouldn't be there. For instance, listing agents start playing games
and you may not ever really get that co-op commission - especially with
new construction. That's why we put together a custom real estate buying program
just to deal with these problems. It provides the best of both worlds:
help from a real estate professional where you need it and you pocket
the co-op commission.
How do we make money with this program?
us by the hour (we don’t know anyone
else offering this) and historically this has ended up being a fraction
of the rebate our clients get back at closing. And when our realtors
are being paid by the hour you don’t need to worry about them trying to
make a quick commission.
What do you get from us? Once you start working with us you will
appreciate this more but we…
care of all the busywork in a fraction of the time that it would take
you to do the same - e.g. scheduling showings, gathering additional
information on properties of interest.
- Identify property issues before your write an offer
- Know what questions to ask about homeowner's associations,
property repairs and maintenance, home systems, etc...
- Keep the transaction on track by monitoring the progress of
each transaction step
- Refer you to mortgage lenders, attorneys, home inspectors,
- Ask additional questions during the home inspection to make
sure that issues are fully understood
- Provide objective advice on property values based upon our
deep knowledge of the real estate market
- Salvage deals that run into problem