Chicago Realtor Looking For Dallas Realtor To Sell His Parents' Home
home, built in 2000 at a cost of approximately $550K, is located near
Northwest Highway and Midway Rd - northwest quadrant of that
intersection. We are looking to put this on the market in approximately
one month, priced to sell within 90 days. Realtors interested in
presenting their qualifications should email Gary Lucido. In your email please answer the following questions:
Click to Chat with an Agent
- Be sure to provide your broker affiliation and phone number
- How long have you been a realtor?
- Are you engaged in any occupation other than real estate?
- Tell me what has been going on in this area. Zillow makes it look like NOTHING has sold. Can that be true?
- What is the typical co-op commission in Dallas?
- Assuming a sales price between $500K and 600K what would the
total commission be and how much of that would be for the co-op commission?
- How would we handle the commission if an unrepresented buyer
submitted an offer that we accepted? I'm assuming in this case that all you do
for this buyer is fill in the contract.
- Do you charge any other fees?
- What are your thoughts on dual agency?
- Do you hold earnest money?
- Who takes your photographs?
- Please provide a link to a listing that demonstrates the quality
of the photographs that you use
- Will the listing have photographs as soon as it goes live?
- What marketing vehicles will you be using?
- What Internet/ MLS statistics can you provide me on a regular
basis that will demonstrate how the market is reacting to the listing?
- How will you keep me apprised of the level of showing activity
and the response from those showings?
- How will you keep me apprised of the current state of the local
- The house will be vacant. Will you be attending all showings or
will you be using a lockbox?
- How will you be handling conflicts between showing requests and